Those who want electricity directly from the generator will be served by the open-access model at ace’s price.
Solar power can be generated either in two ways for corporate consumers:
- Onsite solar power plant (which might be on rooftop, ground mount or carport solar installation)
- Open access solar power (consumption of solar power through the grid)
The customer purchases the electricity directly from the generator under a long-term power purchase agreement (PPA).
Ratan Green Energy Services is an expert in developing solar power for open access. We have a wide range of experience and potential in the field of grid-connected utility-scale solar power projects. Our team of experienced executives can regulate the end-to-end operation of solar power projects from approach to enactment and operation. We provide the most flawless and tailored solutions to all our customers.
Source Upto 100% of Solar Energy
Reduce Electricity Cost
If you want to go green, solar panels mounted on the ground are one of several options you can choose from.
When you install a solar battery at home, you can harness more solar power and use less electricity from the grid.
Those who want electricity directly from the generator will be served by the open-access model at ace’s price
Robotic cleaning system
Clean solar and photovoltaic panels ensure optimum performance! Solar panels must be kept clean to ensure optimum efficiency
RCC rooftop + Metal rooftop
Do you seriously want to reduce your electricity bills? Then the rooftop solar system is the answer to reducing your electricity bills.
Operation & Maintenance
Solar O&M refers to the same set of procedures used exclusively on solar PV plants to help them produce electricity.
About this Process
- A state-owned solar farm will produce the electricity (typically in a rural area with plenty of lands to spare)
- The generated power will be injected into the grid, into an existing sub-station
- Afterward, the power is sent through the existing grid infrastructure to large consumers in the state
- Electricity consumers with a connected load of more than 1 MW are allowed to purchase power from sources other than the state distribution advantage under the Electricity Act, 2013.
- The green energy source allows the off-taker to contribute to the stability of the grid.
- A demonstrated capability of expanding and approving solar energy projects across India.
- Establish solar power projects in the shortest possible timeframe with strong financial expertise.
- We will deliver the power to all off-taker doors with solutions that accept all crucial documents and facilitate open-access transactions.
- Our team manages the monthly billing settlement process.